Weather and climate
angle - szög
along - mentén
reach - elér
less - kevesebb
low - alacsony
darkness - sötétség
cool - hűvös
tropical zone - trópusi övezet
temperate zone - mérsékelt övezet
polar zone - hideg övezet
- Along the Equator the sun's rays reach the surface of the Earth at a 90° angle.
- The angles of the sun's rays less and less from the Equator the the Poles.
- The temperature is lower and lower from the Equator to the Poles. The temperature is the lowest at the Poles.
- The tropical zone is between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.
- It is always hot along the Equator, there aren't any seasons.
- There is a lot of rain all the year around.
- The temperate zone is between the Tropics and the Arctic and Antarctic Circles
- There are four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- The Polar zone is at the Poles.
- The ground is covered with snow all year.
- There are two seasons: very long and cold winter, short and cool summer.
- There are six months darkness and six months light.
Click and learn the new words:
Click and watch this interesting video:
Klikkelj és nézd meg magyar nyelven is a tananyagot!